- Austria's largest skiing area – acknowledged by multiple awards
- 91 mountain railways and state-of-the-art lifts offer access to 279 slope kilometres with perfectly prepared wide slops that invite to enjoy carving and stop for a rest at one of the more than 70 cottages. 210 slope kilometres are covered with artificial slow to ensure snow-secure skiing throughout the season.
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental comprises nine villages, Ellmau, Going, Scheffau, Söll, Brixen im Tale, Westendorf, Hopfgarten, Kelchsau, Itter are all part of SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental.
- Night skiing in Söll, floodlit pistes in Tyrol's largest night skiing area withover 13 km slopes.
- The 3 km long Hexenritt section of the toboggan track in Söll is interspersed with various scenes to provide surprises on the way down and the 3.8 km long, 6 metre wide Moonlight toboggan track also in Hochsöll is ideal for families.
- Cross country skiing at the Wilder Kaiser Region, 70 kilometres of groomed cross country trails
Special Offers and Dates Winter 2015/2016
- 05.12.15 - 03.04.2016 Skiwelt Opening times
- 05.12.15 - 18.12.2015 Super Ski Weeks
- 05.03.16 - 26.03.2016 Aprés Ski Weeks
- 12.03.16 - 03.04.2016 Super Ski Weeks
- Hexenwasser mountain adventure world
- The Ahornsee lake with „Blobbing“, 1km from the center
- Weekly „Z’sammkemma im Dorf“ get-together and Tyrolean evenings
- Free programme for children and families
- Free mountain sport activities and guided hikes
- Traditional cuisine and quality hospitality
- E-Bike - Electric Bike - The Wilder Kaiser Region is part of the largest e-bike region in the world.
- Mountain bike tours on challenging trails and spectacular panoramic routes.
Special Offers and Dates Summer 2015
- 14.05. – 18.10.2015 Lift Operator in Söll, daily from 09:30 – 17:30
- 30.05. – 06.06.2015 Fan Week, home of the popular TV series "Der Bergdoktor"
- 08.08.2015 Village Festival
- 05.09. – 12.09.2015 Fan Week, home of the popular TV series "Der Bergdoktor"
- 12.09. – 19.09.2015 Alpine cattle drive festival week
- 09.10. – 11.10.2015 Tour de Tirol with the Kaiser Marathon